Easy Jig Gen 2 - AR-15 / AR-9 Only Version
The patent pending Easy Jig Gen 2 is the word’s easiest to use, fully universal, 80% lower jig capable of finishing AR-15 and AR-9 lowers. Easy Jig Gen 2 is the culmination of our years of experience gained from manufacturing the world’s first router jig and the best selling 80% lower jig in history, the Easy Jig Gen 1. We thought through every possible detail to improve the user experience with Easy Jig Gen 2 and took into account hundreds of suggestions from our customers. No detail was too small to be overlooked. The result is quite simply the finest 80% lower jig ever produced. We invite side by side comparison to any other 80% lower jig on the market, nothing else compares.
Our AR-15 / AR-9 only version of Easy Jig Gen 2 has all the amazing features of the Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform, except it does not fit .308 lowers. If you want to complete AR-15, AR-9, and .308 in the same jig, Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform is the best choice. The AR-15 / AR-9 only jig cannot be retrofitted to accommodate .308 lowers. Click here to view Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform, our combined AR-15 / AR-9 / .308 jig.
- Fits all known AR-15 and AR-9 Designs
- Self centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- The only jig that works with full size routers (adapter required). Click to view list of compatible routers.
- Less drilling, drill only 1 hole prior to milling
- World’s fastest jig, can complete an 80% lower in under 30 min
- Jig requires no disassembly to insert or remove 80% lower
- 80% lowers can be inserted or removed in under 10 seconds
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- Includes detailed manual, quick start guide, and video tutorial download
- End mill never makes contact with jig, no wear surfaces
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing with extended service life
- Drill surfaces made with hardened steel
- Solid Steel 3/4 inch thick side plates
- Jig weighs over 7 pounds
Note: Tool kit and 80% lower not included. 80% Arms 5/16 end mill is required to use this jig.
Shipping Status: Shipping in 20 business days from date of order. Ordering now secures your place in our queue. We are shipping numerous jigs every day, however at this time orders for Easy Jig Gen 2 are coming in faster than we can manufacture them. Orders are shipped in the order in which they are received.